Audrey Woodley, B.S., M.A.- your personal development Brand Therapist, here you help you utilize your brand to generate personal success and wealth. No matter what stage of life you are in, or how big or small your brand is, you need 3 things: A Business Coach, An Accountability Partner and a Brand Strategist. I am all 3.
As the CEO of Changing Oasis Foundation, a business coach, female entrepreneur, speaker, author, and brand strategist; I help women like you, identify and use their personal attributes to grow their brands into revenue generators.
we need the icons in gold or Pink
www.audreywoodley.com Twitter@ALWoodleyCEO IG:@AudreyWoodley FB:@ALWoodleyCEO
7 Ways to Get Unstuck.
This will be a digital e-book.
#Business & money. #Entreprenuership #Brand #Self-help #marketing
1. How to use Facebook groups to find solid leads to market with fb ads
2. How to attract clients to your Signature Event
3. How to create a landing page with payment system
4. How to build influence with an Anthology
5. How to create a sponsorship package
6. How to build your influence with partnerships.
7. How to create your brand visibility with PR.
Wrap ups: what will they walk away with
1. Develop Signature brand and leverage business model
2. Build a social media strategy to attract leads with fb ads, landing page, and email automation to build relationships.
3. Monetize your platform and gain visibility with affiliates marketing or Joint partnerships.
4. Determine your digital assets and create your own sponsorship and email sales automation.
What's next: a mini Bootcamp on automating MailChimp emails.
Brand Launch Society
What Our Students Have To Say
“ I was building and creating a buzz before consulting with The Brand Influence Program, with my loyal clients, video’s , and website. However my retails sales and social media engagement was growing at a slow pace. After consulting with Audrey and the lessons of marketing and brand positioning, my social media engagement picked up, sales increased, and a magazine interview for my business”.